Dubai is known to be the shopping capital of the Middle East, and one of the world's most sought-after shopping destinations. Be awed by the glitter of the world's largest gold souq and the largest of malls the world has ever seen. The tour also brings together the traditional souqs, fascinating street markets, jewelry hot spots, high-class designer shops, and luxurious malls. This colourful journey allows you to shop and bargain to your hearts.
While Shopping Visit the Karama Market , Meena Bazaar and souks where our tourist guide will direct you to the right shop for the best bargain where you just pay one by tenth of the normal price. will give you options of more than a dozen shops , it is upto the tourist to decide where they go and buy. Our guides are always ready to help you with any linguistic troubles, currency exchange rates and give you information on the right product during the shopping spree.
The highlight of this tour is the Dubai Gold Souk, which gave Dubai its identity as the 'City of Gold'. Here, you can buy some of the dazzling, finest, and purest gold at the lowest prices on earth. With the latest trends and designs available for your choice, you would not want to miss it for the world.
In Dubai all the shops whether big or small, accept almost all foreign currencies, however, it is our best suggestion to carry the local currency in-order to have the best value for your money. All the major shopping malls do accept major credit and debit visa and master cards without any additional service charge. However, some small shops, gold and diamond merchants do charge service charge of their respective banks.
- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Gold Souk
- Dragon Market
- Karama Market
- Meena Bazar
- Spice Market
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Pickup Point / Operation Days
|Days Of Operation
|Monday - Sunday (All week days)
Terms and Conditions
• Seating arrangement for all transfers is as per the availability & it is allotted either by Representative.
• Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size. The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which Naina Tourism does not holds the responsibility.
• Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
• Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
• Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize on request at additional cost.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to Naina Tourism at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
• Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
• The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• We advise you to ensure before making a booking that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required documents to enable you to travel. Please go through our web site and / or check with our staff to ascertain the required documentation.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
• Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
• Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.