Abu Dhabi is the largest of the seven emirates which form the United Arab Emirates. The amazing city of Abu Dhabi is ranked as one of the best cities to live in the world. It is the prestigious capital of UAE and neighbour to one of the busiest cities in the world- Dubai but in spite of all that Abu Dhabi has retained its elegant charm and works just fine at a calm pace without the redundant hush- hush. But that does not mean that the city lags behind in terms of world records, Abu Dhabi beckons you for its largest handmade handloom carpet, highest high tea, the adrenaline pumping Ferrari world, and the cultural heritage of the Arabian traditions.
Abu Dhabi tourist places are most popular after Dubai. The state lies on a T-shaped island along the Persian Gulf. A perfect mix of cultural, heritage and modernization – Abu Dhabi tourist places have earned a spot in the must see and a visited area in UAE. Visiting Abu Dhabi is almost a must if you are exploring the United Arab Emirates.
Abu Dhabi, has a long and intriguing history and hence one can spend a lifetime to learn and understand it. Our Abu Dhabi city tour focus on the heritage of Abu Dhabi and furthermore its connection with the Royal Family (Al Nahyan Family), and the vision of its rulers. One also gets a glimpse of the beautiful architecture and record-breaking skyscrapers that are world renowned for their uniqueness.
Important to know before you book
- This tour is not wheelchair accessible.
Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque:
- On Fridays, Mosque opens from 5:00 pm till 7:00 pm and will be closed some certain dates and announcement of these days mostly few days before only, also it is not possible to visit the Sheikh Zayed Mosque and the Heritage Village during any Islamic festival as per UAE.
Mosque Dress Code:
- Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered. Women are also required to cover their heads at all times. However, the company will provide long-local Abaya with the(long black dress-attire)
- Men must not show above their knees and cover their shoulders. Failure to do so will result in restricting the entry. The company does not provide any kind of clothes to men.
- You will be picked up from the Pickup Locations in Dubai, The pickup time can be varied about 45 mins (approx) before or after the actual scheduled time. If there are any changes, you will be notified by WhatsApp, phone call or email.
- Pick-up locations: Deira City Centre, Burjuman Spinneys, Please carry meals, snacks, medicines, water, and juices for transit timings. In cases of no show, the voucher will be forfeited.
- Tour duration is fixed for any tour/activity but the drop off maybe later or sooner the mentioned timing depends on the traffic of the city, in 30% range the drop off may get late 30-45 minutes than the mentioned time.
- Round trip transfer from Pickup Points in Dubai
- Drive via Sheikh Zayed Road to Abu Dhabi
- Visit Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque (Approx 45 Minutes)
- Dates Market in Abu Dhabi
- Emirates Palace Hotel
- Drive Thru Al Bateen - His Highness Family and children houses. His Highness Palace view from Bus from Round About
- Abu Dhabi Corniche
- Abu Dhabi Heritage Village
- Marina Mall of Abu Dhabi
- Drive Thru Yas Island
- Ferrari World Photo Stop - 25 to 40 min
- Return Drop off at Pickup Location
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Report Time|
|Adult Price||Child Price||Group Price||Vehicle Type|
|99 AED||99 AED||Bus or Mini Van|
Pickup Point / Operation Days
|Pikcup Point||Days Of Operation|
|Spinneys Burjuman, Deira City Center, Bur Dubai||Monday - Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- If cancellation is notified to us 24 hours prior to the tour – half refund will be provided
- If cancellation is notified to us within 24 hours of the tour - no refund will be provided