HOW TO APPLY VISA IN DUBAI
Are you looking for a trip to dubai or UAE to meet with your friend and family or planning a holidays?. if yes! then you are in the right place. We are providing Dubai Tourist Visa for dubai and UAE in best visa price. Kindly contact one of Naina tourism visa Specialist who will arrang a 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa for dubai/uae to make your trip tension free.
- Duly fill up our online visa application form asking for your name, nationality, contact no, travel date etc.
- Send us your documents required for Dubai visa application.
- Make the payment. You can pay in USD or AED currency for your Dubai Visa Fees.
Important Information: General Dubai Visa Information Guide
- All Dubai Visa Application Is for single entry only in UAE.
- Dubai Visa Guarantee documents will be advised to you if required or not after evaluating your application by our visa team.
- UAE Immigration Working Days: from Sunday to Thursday only.
- Approval of Dubai visa is depending on Immigration officials.
- Rejected dubai visa application will be advised with the reason of rejection.
- Dubai Tourist Visa Fees is non refundable.
- After leaving the country you need to send your exit stamp either scanned copy by email or print copy by Fax to verify and update exit records.
- All passengers must make sure that they are holding a valid and confirmed return air ticket.
- It is also mandatory that you have a confirmed hotel booking in any hotel in Dubai.
- Caring USD $1,000 or more is recommended for travelling (Immigration officials in UAE airport can ask for show money). Having Credit Cards is an added advantage.
Dubai Visa Requirements for 30 Days Multiple Entry Visa
- Passport copy color scanned for Traveler(s)(Valid minimum for 06 months).
- Passport size photo with white background for Traveler(s).
- Visa Charges.
- Guarantor’s Passport copy and visa page copy (both valid for minimum 3 months).
- A security cheque of AED 7000.
- Nationalities like. Pakistan, Indian and Philippines no security cheque required.
Terms and Conditions
- Dubai Visa application will be processed only after complete document and cleared payment.
- Ensure that visa documents you provide are not forge. strict actions could be taken for the concerned.
- Apply your Dubai visa minimum 5 - 7 days prior to your arrival.
- Travelers whose Dubai/uae visas are already issued and could not travel due to uncertain reasons, a penalty of USD 700 will be charged from the guarantee.
- The security cheque will only be refunded if our Online System shows the particular traveler has LEFT THE COUNTRY.
- Make sure that you are holding a confirmed return air ticket.
- Naina Tourism LLC is not responsible for any traveler having medical problems. Should you wish to make any travel insurance for the traveler, you may let us know in advance before making the visa.