- Pickup from your hotel or residence in Dubai
- Gold Souk
- Dragon Market
- Karama Market
- Meena Bazar
- Spice Market
- Drop back to your hotel or residence in Dubai
Dubai is known to be the shopping capital of the Middle East, and one of the world's most sought-after shopping destinations. Be awed by the glitter of the world's largest gold souq and the largest of malls the world has ever seen. The tour also brings together the traditional souqs, fascinating street markets, jewelry hot spots, high-class designer shops, and luxurious malls. This colourful journey allows you to shop and bargain to your hearts.
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Report Time|
|4 hours||10:30 AM||2:30 PM||10:00 AM|
|Adult Price||Child Price||Group Price||Vehicle Type|
|700 AED||0 AED|
Pickup Point / Operation Days
|Pikcup Point||Days Of Operation|
|Hotel/Residence||Monday - Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
• Seating arrangement for all transfers is as per the availability & it is allotted either by Representative.
• Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size. The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not holds the responsibility.
• Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
• Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
• Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which RTT is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize on request at additional cost.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
• Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
• The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions', Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you effect the booking.
• We advise you to ensure before making a booking that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required documents to enable you to travel. Please go through our web site and / or check with our staff to ascertain the required documentation.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
• Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
• Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.