- Pickup from your location in Dubai
- Cruise along the Dubai Creek
- International buffet with a choice of vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes
- Unlimited refreshments and water
- Live entertainment shows onboard
- Access to fully air-conditioned deck and open air upper deck
- Drop back to your residence in Dubai
Dubai City Tour
- Pickup from your location in Dubai
- Dubai Creek
- the city’s focal point with a relaxing atmosphere
- Dubai Museum
- Dubai’s main museum with a variety of antiquities and artifacts dating back to 3000 BC
- Jumeirah Mosque- the city’s only mosque that is open to non-Muslims
- Jumeirah Beach – a perfect spot to spend evening in an enjoyable and relaxed manner
Dhow Cruise: At Naina Tourism, we offer dhow cruise packages to express your love and care towards your dear ones in the backdrop of gorgeous waterscapes and stunning vistas. A cruise along the Dubai Creek in our meticulously decorated wooden dhows will enable you to see the remarkable sophistication and opulence of the 21st century clasping hands with the simplicity of a long-gone era. Beyond serving as a perfect venue for a romantic or enjoyable evening, our dhows that provide scrumptious dining choices, along with several entertainment activities onboard, also holds corporate parties, product launch events and birthday parties.
Dubai City Tour: with Naina Tourism is a great way to explore the destination’s both momentous and glittering side. The tour will begin from Dubai Creek that is steeped in history. One of the key attractions here is Dubai Museum that is located within 18th century Al Fahidi Fort and displays a variety of arts and artifacts reflecting the ancient history and lifestyle of traditional Arabs. The itinerary further covers a visit to Jumeirah Mosque – a fine illustration of a blend of outstanding Islamic and contemporary architecture.
A trip to such remarkable landmarks of the city as Burj Al Arab Hotel – the world’s only seven-star hotel that is especially noted for its distinctive silhouette resembling a billowing sail, the Palm Island – the crescent shaped man-made island, Atlantis Hotel, Burj Khalifa – the towering building that is one of its kind in the whole world, and Jumeirah Beach – the well-maintained beach that is known for its scenic beauty - are also included in the tour package. The journey ends with a drive through Sheik Zayed Road and a shopping at one of the city’s prominent shopping malls.
• Seating arrangement for all transfers is as per the availability & it is allotted either by Representative.
• Transfer depends on availability of vehicle and group size. The pickup/drop off timing can be modified as per the trip schedule. This also may change depending on traffic conditions and time of the day.
• Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which RTT does not holds the responsibility.
• Infants under 03 years can be carried by parents at their own safety & must be carried on lap if the seats are reserved on sharing basis.
• Summer clothing is suitable for most of the year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
• Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
• Private Transport can be organized on request for all tours.
• For some payments methods there might be additional service charge incurred for which RTT is not responsible, the final amount mentioned for particular tour has to be paid after additional expenses.
• Leaving of your personal belongings like Media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility. Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
• All the tours/excursion doesn’t include Lunch in the mentioned price provided. We can organize on request at additional cost.
• No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information to RTT at the time of making the reservation.
• Children from 3 to 12 years must be accompanied by an adult in the water in any of the water activities.
• Prices shown are in AED (UAE Currency) based on rates in effect at the time of booking and are subject to change without notice.
• The actual transfer times may vary up to 30 minutes to the time listed on the website.
• On Islamic occasions and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
• Please read carefully and understand the contents of the Tour Brochure / itinerary, the 'Terms and Conditions', Price Grid and such other documents as may be applicable, as all these will form part of your contract with us once you effect the booking.
• We advise you to ensure before making a booking that you have and / or you will be able to provide all the required documents to enable you to travel. Please go through our web site and / or check with our staff to ascertain the required documentation.
• Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
• Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
• Smoking inside public areas is not allowed.
• Please always avoid public displays of affection as a mark of respect for local customs.
|Tour Duration||Start Time||End Time||Report Time|
|Adult Price||Child Price||Group Price||Vehicle Type|
|199 AED||159 AED||Ac Bus / Mini Van|
Pickup Point / Operation Days
|Pikcup Point||Days Of Operation|
|Hotel/Residence||Monday - Sunday (All week days)|
Terms and Conditions
- If cancellation is notified to us 24 hours prior to the tour – half refund will be provide
- If cancellation is notified to us within 24 hours of the tour - no refund will be provided