Hong Kong and Macau are both special administrative Regions of China, but both owe their diversity to their former roles as colonies of Britain and Portugal, respectively. This colonial heritage overlaid on a traditional Chinese populace has resulted in two of the most exciting areas on earth.
Hong Kong truly is a place where East meets West, where stunning skyscrapers meet traditional Chinese homes, where glossy malls meet teeming street markets and where in the harbour sleek ferries cross with traditional junks. In addition, there are the world famous Disney and Ocean Park Theme Parks, the great horse racing at Sha Tin and the Tien Tan Buddha Statue at Ngong Ping.
The Portuguese legacy in Macau is abundantly clear. It bestows on the territory a wonderful and totally unique blend of cultural influences. Grand baroque Catholic churches dwarf Taoist and Buddhist temples built in their shadow, Portuguese cafes selling superb espresso and pastries rub shoulders with Dim Sum houses.
- 04 nights hotel accommodation in Hong Kong.
- Daily breakfast in hotel.
- Return airport transfers in air-conditioned private vehicle.
- All necessary transfers in air-conditioned private vehicle.
- Services of English speaking representative/personal chauffeur.
- Full day Disneyland Tour.
- Hong Kong City Tour.
- Victoria Peak Tour.
- Full Day Macau Tour with ferry ticket.
PLACES TO VISIT
Select a Package Category
|RATE TYPE||3 STAR||4 STAR||5 STAR|
|Child with Bed|
|Child without Bed|
|Adult on Twin Sharing||
- Arrive in Hong Kong. Met by our representative and transferred to hotel. Explore the glitzy malls and brimming street markets of Hong Kong. Sample the wonderful nightlife of this “Pearl of the East”. Overnight at hotel Hong Kong.
- After breakfast, enjoy the time of your life at Disneyland. Overnight at hotel in Hong Kong
- After breakfast, take an unforgettable tour around Hong Kong – Repulse Bay, Aberdeen, Kowloon and arrive at Victoria Peak for sunset. Overnight at hotel in Hong Kong.
- After breakfast, take a tour to Macau by ferry. Witness a vibrant and ever-changing city with 400 years of Portuguese influence and 3000 years of Chinese history. Ferry back to Hong Kong for overnight
- After breakfast, free and easy until time to transfer for onward flight.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and conditions - coming soon...